As the longest running staffing agency in central Ohio, Dawson Resources was not fully leveraging their most valuable asset – legacy. There were holding back countless equities that deserved a voice in the marketplace; a differentiated voice that could truly grow the company’s top line placements and gross annual billings, while entrenching them with key vendors. More than just a “staffing firm,” they had a deep, powerful legacy to be embraced, proclaimed and exploited.
- The brand was quickly positioned as central Ohio’s original and leading search, recruiting, staffing, and career employment agency – a brand rich with history, dedicated to matching great people with great opportunities.
- Using a monochromatic color palette and tessellation, a bold new logo was designed to convey the convergence between old and new, and between community, clients and candidates.
- Additionally, a crusade tagline was created, “The Power of People,“along with a new Cultural Adaptive Tool, which married candidate wants with company needs through digital mapping.
- Finally, a bus was wrapped in the new logo and crowned the Career Coach, a Dawson Mobile Recruiting Center, which tours the state today on boarding new job placement candidates.
Circone + Associates re-launched and differentiated the Dawson brand as a market leader stating, “Dawson has placed over 100,000 candidates during their 65 year history, creating an economic impact of 1 billion dollars in central Ohio.” Also, the implementation of the Dawson Cultural DNA tool revolutionized the “job placement” commodity, which:
- Differentiated the Dawson offering as more than an “application house” for employees; and “fulfillment house” for employers.
- Positioned Dawson as a human resource innovator, and market leader in cultural adaptability for those they serve.
- Won and retained deeper relationships with key employer brands seeking and valuing cultural alignment in the workplace.
Fashion Meets Music Festival »